Wednesday, March 29, 2006

GOTH ORGY: beg me to post part 2!!!!

New deal at the Empire, now that the boom's been lowered on my finances (budgets = grown & sexy) and I've been casting about for thrills. One new album a week, groups or artists I don't know (the septi-annual Jandek won't count, say), all stuff from the back wall of Waterloo, by the help desk. Or, on any wall at End of an Ear. F'r instance. It's an experiment in experimental. And no reading fucking Wire. McKeating and Berge still count.

I'm hoping for more Hala Strana and less LSD-march.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ian said...

Beg beg beg beg.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 12:26:00 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

So this is what I told Mathers...
"http://s62.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=086QIXWIHPJPB23IBVEDIULJ9R".

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 10:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home